IF YOU HAVE THE PERFECT DIET, DON'T READ ANY FURTHER...
On the other hand, if you're like the rest of us you likely don't eat your vegetables like you should... you may want to pay close attention.
You know it's important, we know it's important, but it's not convenient.. (and let's be honest, they don't always taste that great).
You may be doing yourself more harm than you realize:
- You feel bloated and uncomfortable
- You're tired all the time
- You can't shake that nagging cough or cold
- You have trouble focusing
- Your memory is foggy
- You aren't exactly regular with your bathroom habits.
YOU NEED MORE NUTRIENT-RICH SUPERFOODS, GREENS, PROBIOTICS, ENZYMES, AND ANTIOXIDANTS.
You may not realize it, but feeling bloated and uncomfortable isn't normal. It may be the way you're 'used' to feeling, but it is far from optimal.